Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

What you're looking for in Sokoto..........

Sometimes the things we feel we need to go far or spend a lot to get is right in front of us! For some of us the thought of wearing natural hair is unimaginable, others are still contemplating the idea, while some have decided but don't know how to go about it and others like me have taken the natural plunge already.

Wherever you are in your natural journey know that all you need is never too far away, might be just in front of you, all you have to do is look and challenge the status quo.

So, the next time you buy a cup of relaxer ask yourself the following questions:

What is this really doing to my hair?
Am I trying to hide the hair God gave me?
Why is my hair breaking?
Am I trying to be acceptable?
Is there a better way to care for my hair with the resources available to me?

It's time to start looking under your sokoto to find what works for your fro, it's time to make informed choices about your hair and invest time and money in products that are beneficial to our hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment