Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Product Review: Dudu Osun



Yes dudu osun, the good old dudu osun. This natural hair journey is sure full of surprises. Anyway, I remember reading on some blog before I did the BC on how on using black soap is good for natural hair, so I thought I'll have a go and see how it works for me. In less than two weeks I've seen the following benefits:

- Hair is moisturised and less brittle
- Reduced shedding
- Added shine
- Unbelievably soft hair ( this is the most notable effect I've observed)
- All day moisturise
- Prevents dry, flaky and itchy scalp

My hair is pretty short now, so I don't need to use a conditioner at the moment, I just follow up with an application of coconut oil and my butter mix.

Why not have a go and see how this works for your fro, as for me and my fro we now swear by dudu osun!

No comments:

Post a Comment