Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

A Few Lost Strands

This week, I've lost a few dear strands, ok more than a few. I suspect that flat ironing two weeks ago was to blame and some dry combing too. But the situation is improving, I'm in control. Out of all the mayhem came this do:




It's quite simple, a puff and two flat twists in front.

This style is what I'll call a living breathing style: it suited me well in all my activities, it held up elegantly at work, stayed in place when I worked out and and survived my daily trips to the pool. It only took a about 7 minutes to re-style in the mornings, as I like to condition or rinse after a swim.

This weekend my plan is to make small twists, I'll like to use some flexi rods to curl them up but I haven't got any! I'm staying away from the high street, and trying to use what I've got to create the looks I want to achieve, so I'll have a look in my stash and see what I can come up with.

Here's a list of Products I used this week:

Pink oil
Ojon Hair Shampoo and leave-in
Herbal Essences Beautiful Curls conditiner
Giovanni Extreme Protien Conditioner.

What are your hair plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment