Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Comb Free Styles

Its day 4 and I can't believe my comb coils are still holding strong, I'm so proud of you my lovely hair. Although I've been secretly wishing to stick the comb in and pick my fro, I'm glad I haven't because my scalp was suffering from excessive combing and I can't afford to lose any new growth, so this maybe the start of a new weekly routine, it will be nice to find more home-made comb free styles to rock on my fro as a weekly salon trip will set me back more than £100.00 a month. Here're some snapshots of my coils:

This shot is from day 2, and the next one is from yesterday.


1 comment:

  1. Love these. This is how I wore my hair pretty much for the first year I was natural. When it got too long (they start getting a bit jheri curlish when long) I graduated to 2-strand twists.

    ~ Nibi

    ReplyDelete